The Woll is one of the most popular clubs in the Scottish Borders and no wonder, with continued development of the course and a first-class clubhouse with award-winning restaurant. Set in its own valley near the town of Selkirk, the Woll Estate – with its mature trees, ponds, river and woodland – is the perfect setting. Over the last few years, the course has seen 14 of its 18 holes redeveloped with new greens, surrounds, bunkers and tees being redeveloped
The New Woll Estate offers the complete Scottish golf experience as well a fantastic range of activities in the Ale Water Valley, including fishing, clay shooting, horse riding and a whisky distillery tour.
If you enjoy The Woll, which we’re sure you will, it’s worth knowing that all guests staying on the estate in its luxury self-catering properties benefit from FREE golf for the duration of their stay.
17th – This hole is a real challenge. With a pond running the length of the right side of the fairway and a mature tree protecting the left side, there is plenty to test even the most experienced golfer. That’s before even reaching the green, which is surrounded by water to the front.
Book and play your golf within 7 days of booking and you can play this course for free.
Book and play more than 7 days in advance and you must also book one of the mandatory packages below
1. Tea/coffee and bacon roll on arrival & 2 course golfers meal for £17.50
2. Exclusive green fee discount – bring a friend and receive 50% off the normal green fee rate
3. Pre-book your buggy for a 10% reduction on the normal round rate
4. Upgrade to 36 holes for just £15.00
5. £50 off when you book one of our 4-star luxury catering properties on the Estate – just call 01750 32799