With beautiful south facing views over the Vale of Strathmore and free draining terrain, Strathmore is a proud, successful centre. It comprises the magnificent 18-hole Rannaleroch Course, nine-hole Leitfie Links Course, floodlit driving range, short game area, practice putting green, and a clubhouse, all in a stunning Perthshire location. The Rannaleroch Course is set in undulating parkland and is being continually improved year-on-year. Designed by John Salvesen, it has already been described as ‘a classic’.
Voted 2017 ‘Scotland’s Best Golf Experience’ at the Scottish Golf Tourism Awards in the Best Value Under £50 Category, Strathmore Golf Centre has something for everyone and has rightly gained a reputation as ‘The Friendly Place to Play Golf’.
As well as the Rannaleroch Course, there is also the adjoining nine-hole Leitfie Links, which is ideal for beginners or as a warm-up for the main course with seven par-3s ranging from 83 to 212 yards.
5th – The fifth hole is a challenging par-5 that requires a 160-yard carry over water from the whites. It’s certainly not one for the faint-hearted. The four par-3s, meanwhile, sum up the variety on offer throughout the course, ranging from 122 to 224 yards.
Book and play your golf within 7 days of booking and you can play this course for £10
Book and play more than 7 days in advance you will pay £10 and you must also book one of the mandatory packages below
1. No Catering - pay a golf supplement of £12 Midweek or £17 Weekends
2. Tea/Coffee and Bacon Roll and a Soup and Sandwich Lunch with reduced golf supplement included for £16.50
3. Tea/Coffee and Bacon Roll and a 2-Course Dinner with a reduced golf supplement included for £23.00
4. Soup and Sandwich Lunch and a 2-Course Dinner with a reduced golf supplement included for £25.50
5. Upgrade to a 36 Hole Package including Full Catering - pay a supplement of £35 Midweek or £40 Weekends