Dougalston offers the ultimate golfing challenge just a ten-minute drive from Glasgow. The par-71 course, which is of championship standard, was designed by Commander Harris in 1975 and is set in the heart of 300 acres of beautiful woodland. He made excellent use of the natural woodland to create mature tree-lined fairways, while incorporating water features on several holes to give them considerable beauty. Great holes and greens await, and there's plenty of wildlife to enjoy, too.
The former Esporta Golf Course has a country club setting which is set within the heart of 300 acres of beautiful woodland.
The first requires a tee shot over a large pond. If you're feeling brave, lash one over the trees and you could give yourself an eagle chance.
18th - What better way to finish your round than a stunning par-3? That's what awaits here at Dougalston - but it isn't all plain sailing, with water on the far right and bunkers on both sides of the green.
Book and play your golf within 7 days of booking and you can play this course for free.
Book and play more than 7 days in advance and you must also book one of the mandatory packages below
1. Coffee & choice of roll on arrival and soup/sandwich lunch for £10.00
2. 20% off food from the Main Club Lounge Menu
3. Prepay a special four ball voucher, valid for 12 months from date of issue, for £50.00
4. Exclusive green fee discount – bring a friend and receive 50% off the normal green fee rate
5. 25 minute treatment in our Beauty Suite (choose from either neck and back massage or express facial) for £20 - pre-booking required
6. Crèche time, 2 hours for the price of 1 for £5.25 - pre-booking required