1. You are eligible to choose any three offers from the list of 14 supplied. Simply any mix of three for the list.
2. You can choose ANY THREE of the 14 offers in ANY COMBINATION, the choice is entirely yours. To choose, simply tick the box of the three offers you want, then fill in your details and select number of tickets on the next page. If selecting Dalmahoy, you can play either course, but there will be a £10 charge at the time of play per ticket.
3. Once you have chosen your three offers, you cannot change them, regardless of the circumstances so please ensure you have selected the venues that you – and, if appropriate, your friends – wish to play before you confirm them.
4. You will be sent, via post, your pre-booked entrance ticket for The Scottish Golf Show.
5. You must bring this ticket with you to gain entrance to the show
6. You will then take your entrance ticket stub to the ‘Free Golf offer ’ stand within the hall to receive your free golf vouchers/products.
7. Should you lose your entrance ticket stub you will not be given your free golf gifts.
8. Failure to hand in your entrance ticket stub at the ‘Free Golf offer’ stand during the show will result in you forfeiting your three free gifts .
9. Only the vouchers given to you at the ‘Free Golf’ stand will allow you to claim your three free rounds of golf at your selected courses.
10. Vouchers for the free rounds of golf will not be mailed out before or after the show.
11. Strictly one set of free golf vouchers/free products per person.
12. Ticket holders cannot collect the free golf vouchers/free products on behalf of others.
13. This offer is only applicable to those who attend The Scottish Golf Show.
14. No cash equivalent or alternative offer available.
PLEASE NOTE: The pre-booked ticket offer is only available to everyone who buys a ticket in advance. However, if you are an OAP, concession or under 16, you can gain entry to the show for free but you will not get the free rounds of golf. If you are an OAP, concession or under 16 and you want to receive the free rounds of golf, then you must buy a pre-booked ticket.
1. Each voucher entitles you to one free round of golf on that participating course.
2. Your free golf vouchers are valid from 20th March 2016 to 31st March 2017.
3. Each voucher is individually numbered and cannot be replaced if yours is lost or stolen.
4. All golf with the free vouchers is subject to availability and can be played any day of the week Sunday through to Saturday.
5. All golf bookings must be made within 7 days of your selected tee time.
6. Should you wish to book outwith the 7-day window, the courses, subject to availability, will accept this booking providing you commit to booking one of the offers relevant to that club in conjunction with this offer. See below for the full list of offers from each club.
7. Tee time allocation is entirely operated by the golf courses. PSP Media Group Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for your preferred times being unavailable.
8. Be advised that on weekends and competition dates, selected tee times will be reserved in advance for club members & hotel guests.
9. These vouchers can be used as part of larger group bookings however, be advised that there may be some restrictions on the availability of bookings for groups of 24 or more on dates where business levels across the courses are high.
10. You must state the following code at time of booking: “Scottish Golf Show 2016 Rounds Offer”.
11. You and your playing partners must, at time of booking, confirm all club rules and dress code set by the courses.
12. You must adhere to the required rules and regulations (including dress code) at all times. Failure to do so could result in the courses refusing you play.
13. You must hand over your voucher on the day of play prior to playing your round. Failure to supply your voucher at this time will result in you paying full green fees on the day.
14. Only authentic vouchers will be accepted by the course. No photocopies or duplicates will be accepted.
15. Courses may ask you to supply credit card details to secure your booking. This is standard practice at most courses. However, you will not be charged a fee so long as you meet your tee time or cancel it within the respective club’s agreed cancellation period.
16. No voucher can be traded or swapped for a voucher redeemable at any other course participating in this offer.
17. These vouchers cannot be sold on eBay or any other comparable outlets. If any ticket holder is found to be in breach of this stipulation, they will be banned from attending all future shows.
18. These vouchers have zero cash value and cannot be re-sold or traded under any circumstance.
If you are purchasing more than one ticket then the options you select will be the same for all the tickets that you purchase for e.g. if you buy 3 tickets and select Brunston Castle Golf Club, Glenisla Golf Club and a Vale of Leven Golf Club then you will receive three vouchers for Brunston Castle, three vouchers for Glenisla Golf Club and three vouchers for Vale of Leven Golf Club.
Meet Archie Baird, Scotland’s finest golf historian. Does anyone else share his thoughts?
Check out how custom Callaway irons are made! That’s my x-mas sorted ? ? ?
If Jamie Donaldson’s golf doesn’t improve he might have a career in stand-up comedy.
The Golf Board was one thing but is this to much? Either OAKLEY have too much money or too much time. At the very least the future of golf sounds like a swarm of bees. Although…
What a guy! How many likes can this kids expression get?
It’s been a great few days of golf.The weather making it all the more interesting. Click the link below to check the current leader board. I can’t wait to see how this…
So the 145th Open Championship is a go! ? ? ? ? Who’s watching it this weekend? Are you actually going to attend or relax on the sofa and watch? Lets also hear your…
That’s Spieth out of the Olympics. He’s withdrawn from the games over fears of contracting the Zika Virus. I don’t blame the lad but without him, McIlroy and…
These guys have some serious skills! Anyone want to come to the range with us? You might need a helmet...
Literally my biggest fear! Who could you see this happening to?