1. You are eligible to choose any three offers from the list of 17 supplied. Simply any mix of three from the list.
2. You can choose ANY THREE of the 17 offers in ANY COMBINATION, the choice is entirely yours. To choose, simply tick the boxes of the three offers you want, then fill in your details and select number of tickets on the next page.
3. Once you have chosen your three offers, you cannot change them, regardless of the circumstances so please ensure you have selected the venues that you – and, if appropriate, your friends – wish to play before you confirm them.
4. You will be sent, via post, your pre-booked entrance ticket(s) for The Scottish Golf Show.
5. You must bring this ticket with you to gain entry to the show.
6. You will then take your entrance ticket stub to the ‘Golf Voucher Offer’ stand within the hall to receive your golf vouchers.
7. Should you lose your entrance ticket stub you will not be given your three golf vouchers.
8. Failure to hand in your entrance ticket stub at the ‘golf voucher’ stand during the show will result in you forfeiting your three rounds of golf.
9. Only the vouchers given to you at the ‘golf voucher’ stand will allow you to claim your three rounds of golf at your selected courses.
10. Vouchers for the three rounds of golf will not be mailed out before or after the show.
11. Strictly one set of three golf vouchers per person.
12. Ticket holders cannot collect the golf vouchers on behalf of others.
13. This offer is only applicable to those who attend The Scottish Golf Show.
14. No cash equivalent or alternative offer available.
PLEASE NOTE: The pre-booked ticket offer is only available to everyone who buys a ticket in advance. However, if you are an OAP, concession or under 16, you can gain entry to the show for free but you will not get the three rounds of golf.
If you are an OAP, concession or under 16 and you want to receive the rounds of golf, then you must buy a pre-booked ticket.
1. Each voucher entitles you to one round of golf on that participating course
2. Your golf vouchers are valid from 24th March 2017 to 31st March 2018.
3. Each voucher is individually numbered and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
4. All golf with the vouchers is subject to availability and can be played any day of the week Sunday through to Saturday.
5. All golf bookings must be made within 7 days of your selected tee time.
6. Should you wish to book out with the 7-day window, the courses, subject to availability, will accept this booking providing you commit to booking one of the offers relevant to that club in conjunction with this offer. See below for the full list of offers from each club.
7. Tee time allocation is entirely operated by the golf courses. PSP Media Group Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for your preferred times being unavailable.
8. Be advised that on weekends and competition dates, selected tee times will be reserved in advance for club members & hotel guests.
9. These vouchers can be used as part of larger group bookings however, be advised that there may be some restrictions on the availability of bookings for groups of 24 or more on dates where business levels across the courses are high.
10. You must state the following code at time of booking: “Scottish Golf Show 2017 Rounds Offer”.
11. You and your playing partners must, at time of booking, confirm all club rules and dress code set by the courses.
12. You must adhere to the required rules and regulations (including dress code) at all times. Failure to do so could result in the courses refusing you play.
13. You must hand over your voucher on the day of play prior to playing your round. Failure to supply your voucher at this time will result in you paying full green fees on the day.
14. Only authentic vouchers will be accepted by the course. No photocopies or duplicates will be accepted.
15. Courses may ask you to supply credit card details to secure your booking. This is standard practice at most courses. However, you will not be charged a fee so long as you meet your tee time or cancel it within the respective club’s agreed cancellation period.
16. No voucher can be traded or swapped for a voucher redeemable at any other course participating in this offer.
17. These vouchers cannot be sold on eBay or any other comparable outlets. If any ticket holder is found to be in breach of this stipulation, they will be banned from attending all future shows.
18. These vouchers have zero cash value and cannot be re-sold or traded under any circumstance.
If you are purchasing more than one ticket then the options you select will be the same for all the tickets that you purchase for e.g. if you buy 3 tickets and select Brunston Castle Golf Club, Muckhart Golf Club and Pitreavie Golf Club then you will receive three vouchers for Brunston Castle Golf Club, three vouchers for Muckhart Golf Club and three vouchers for Brunston Castle Golf Club.
You can play for free at any of the courses listed under this offer using your golf voucher – see terms and conditions relating to each course for more information.
You can play for £10 at any of the courses listed under this offer using your golf voucher – see terms and conditions relating to each course for more information. You will pay the £10 fee directly to the golf course.
Rank ?? each player you think has a good chance to win at Royal Birkdale to make up your predicted Top 20 ranking!
6 Reasons You Should Try SteelHead XR Irons this season
This week for #TrickshotThursday we’re seeing how to leave the Bunker in style
A bad day of golf always beats a good day of work
GET VOTING! Want to give recognition to a club after a memorable golf day out? Cast your votes in Scotland’s Best Golf Experience and you could WIN a year’s supply of…
Glasgow 2018 multi-sport European Championships are seeking over 3,000 volunteers. Find out more here
Ready for another #TipTuesday? This week we find out the key steps to holing more putts this season
Golf can be a cruel sport...
The 2018 Scottish Open & LSO host venue has now been confirmed